Columbus Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Columbus, North Carolina Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Columbus, NC and surrounding cities.
Find Free Help
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Forest City, NC 28043 19.02 miles from city center Columbus
828-245-9141 The Men's Shelter provides housing for men with sleeping quarters, a kitchen, meeting room and shower facilities. The mission provides a place to stay for 30 days and three meals per day. The men residents originally stayed at the Main Street facility in Forest City. After Doug Atchley donated this See more details
Spartanburg, SC 29306 25.15 miles from city center Columbus
(864) 582-6737 The Haven’s Service Programs consist of The Shelter Program and Supportive Services Programs, including Daily Living Skills (required), and Case Management (for beneficiaries looking for permanent housing).
The Shelter Program provides private accommodations for families including 3 daily See more details
Spartanburg, SC 29301 25.50 miles from city center Columbus
(864) 583-1628 Family shelter. Provides food and compassion.
n 2002, Miracle Hill Rescue Mission â€“ Spartanburg formally became part of Miracle Hill Ministries, Inc. It is the largest homeless shelter in Spartanburg and is dedicated to providing short-term emergency care for those most in need in Spart See more details
Spartanburg, SC 29306 25.72 miles from city center Columbus
(864)583-9803 Non-Profit Domestic & Sexual Violence Organization. If you are in need of services, call our 24-hour hotline at 800.273.5066. Office Hours 8:30am-5pm M-F Emergency Shelter.Transitional Housing - Family See more details
Greenville, SC 29607 27.85 miles from city center Columbus
(864) 268-5589 Shepherd's Gate became part of the Miracle Hill family on February 14, 1993. That very first evening, a baby boy was born to a woman staying in the shelter, christening Shepherd''s Gate as a place of hope for women in dire need across the Upstate.
Greenville, SC 29601 28.67 miles from city center Columbus
864-235-4803 Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. â€“ 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
Services: helps with utilities, rent; provides clothing, transitional housing, food, emergency shelter for men and women, helps with prescriptions, transportation. Does not pay deposits for utilities or rent.
Greenville, SC 29602 30.05 miles from city center Columbus
864-242-6933 Family shelter.Provide food and compassion.
Since its beginning as a soup kitchen in 1937, Miracle Hill Greenville Rescue Mission has undergone many changes. The Greenville Rescue Mission has over the years expanded its facilities to house families in the apartments, more than 130 men, an See more details
Asheville, NC 28801 31.05 miles from city center Columbus
(828) 242-8261 Programs provided:
Day Shelter for folks on the street
Transitional Housing program for homeless folks who are ill or disabled
One on One advocacy
Womenâ€™s Empowerment Program
Street Outrea See more details
Asheville, NC 28802 31.22 miles from city center Columbus
(828) 254-1529 We believe that God loves everybody regardless of their background or circumstance. No matter what youâ€™re facing, God has better plans for you. And we want to help you get there. We are here for you. All services are provided at our 225 Patton Avenue location in downtown Asheville. For more inform See more details
Asheville, NC 28801 31.22 miles from city center Columbus
(828) 258-1695 A HOPE DAY CENTER - 7 a.m. to 12 p.m. daily, provides basic services like showers, laundry, storage, mail & phone access, and engaging case management
PATH - outreaches people who are homeless and mentally ill to engage them in mental health treatment and housing services
ROOM IN See more details
Asheville, NC 28801 31.42 miles from city center Columbus
828-259-5300 Homeless Services is made up of both the Veterans Restoration Quarters for men and the Steadfast House for women and children. Both of these programs provide housing, food, case management, education and connection to both mental and physical health providers to their residents. All residents are See more details