Chantilly Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Chantilly, Virginia Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Chantilly, VA and surrounding cities.
Help Us Help You
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Fairfax, VA 22124 5.23 miles from city center Chantilly
571.748.2500 Referrals Outreach Services and provides a multitude of assistance services.
SERVE is the Manassas campus of Northern Virginia Family Service. It is unique for its holistic approach to helping our community's most vulnerable individuals and families address a variety of needs on their p See more details
Reston , VA 20190 6.41 miles from city center Chantilly
571-323-1396 The Embry Rucker Community Shelter is a 70-bed residential shelter that provides healthy, safe, emergency housing for families and single men and women. We are dedicated to helping our clients overcome the circumstances that led to their homelessness, and facilitate their transition to stable housin See more details
Manassas, VA 20144 10.43 miles from city center Chantilly
(571) 748-2600 Emergency Assistance Shelter: Please call our Intake Coordinator for SERVE Family Shelter in Manassas at 571.748.2603. All calls will be answered within 24 hours on business days.
92-bed emergency shelter for families and individuals
The county's l See more details
Ashburn, VA 20149 13.03 miles from city center Chantilly
(888) 661-5575 Welcome to The Prophetic Foundation is based in Northern Virginia, where we work with Homeless Shelters and Homeless Service providers to help connect homeless victims with permanent debt free housing to live for up to five years.
We also provide information on homeless resources such as transition See more details
Leesburg, VA 22076 16.14 miles from city center Chantilly
(703)771-5429 Hours: Open 24 Hours, 7 Days a Week.
Officially opened in 1991 under contract with Loudoun County, the Loudoun Transitional Program provides a variety of long-term support services, such as health care, counseling, job assistance and training, financial budgeting and adult education, See more details
Arlington, VA 22201 16.57 miles from city center Chantilly
(703)525-7177 Bridges to Independence (b2i) is Northern Virginiaâ€™s leading provider of services for homeless women/families and those at risk. We offer a continuum of aid and support for all family members, helping them attain stability and move forward into self-sufficiency. Prevention is our other priority â€ See more details
Arlington, VA 22206 17.21 miles from city center Chantilly
(703)820-4357 A-SPAN provides life-sustaining services for Arlington's street homeless. Our mission is to secure permanent housing for one of Arlington's most vulnerable populations through outreach and relationships built on trust and respect.
Arlington, VA 22204 17.83 miles from city center Chantilly
703-228-0022 Located in Arlington, Virginia, Volunteers of America Chesapeake's Residential Program Center provides three crucial services - non-medical detoxification, substance abuse recovery and homeless services for single adults - all under one roof.
Woodbridge, VA 22192 17.94 miles from city center Chantilly
703-897-0199 Hours of Operation Monday: 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm Tuesday: 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm Wednesday: 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm Thursday: 7:00 am - 12:00 pm Friday: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm &nbs See more details
Bethesda, MD 20814 18.23 miles from city center Chantilly
301-907-9244 Only a day shelter. Hours Mon. Wed. Fr. 9-12:30 & 2-5
Tues. Thurs. 9-12:30 & 3-5
Our main office serves as both a Drop-In Center for clients experiencing homelessness, and the site for most of our services. Open five days a week, our Drop-In Center always offers hot coffee, snacks an See more details
Washington, DC 20007 18.42 miles from city center Chantilly
(202) 338-8301 Provides homeless people and people at risk of becoming homeless information, referrals, casework, advocacy, winter shelter and street outreach services. Services are mainly focused on Georgetown/Foggy Bottom area and are designed not only to get people off the street but to keep them off.
Alexandria, VA 22314 19.43 miles from city center Chantilly
(703)548-7500 Carpenter's Shelter is the largest homeless shelter in Northern Virginia, serving over 300 homeless men, women and children each year. Our 80 bed facility is located just north of Old Town Alexandria, VA.
Carpenter's Shelter is more than just a roof; we continuously work with our resi See more details
Washington, DC 20009 19.82 miles from city center Chantilly
(202) 328-1100 Provides a 24-hour medical care facility and temporary residence for those who are both ill and homeless. Also offers comprehensive nutritional, pastoral, and social services. Staff make special arrangements for hospitalization, visits to medical specialists, and follow-up care as needed.
Rockville, MD 20850 19.89 miles from city center Chantilly
(301) 762-8314 Dorothy Day Place is a transitional shelter for single adult women who are homeless and over the age of 18. Case management services at the shelter include job readiness, educational services, life skills training, mental health support and substance abuse counseling.
Rockville, MD 20852 20.06 miles from city center Chantilly
3017702413 Sophia House provides a short term emergency shelter for women with mental illness, substance abuse, trauma, or long term disabilities. Dinner is served on the second Saturday of every month. Breakfast is served on the second Sunday of every month. See more details
Rockville, MD 20850 20.06 miles from city center Chantilly
240-777-4448 Motel placements. Emergency & transitional shelter placements. Counseling, case management. Assistance with applying for benefits. Heating & electric bill assistance. 240-777-4550 (Rockville & Energy Assistance). 240-777-3075 (Silver Spring) See more details
Washington, DC 20005 20.11 miles from city center Chantilly
(202) 939-2060 Bethany Women's Center and Case Management
Bethany Women's Center is a drop in program that offers women safe respite from the streets, support for basic needs, and access to resources and opportunities to help them move out of homelessness.
Washington, DC 20009 20.16 miles from city center Chantilly
(202) 756-2600 The Grate Patrol offers food, clothing, blankets, and outreach services to homeless men and women. A mobile canteen, staffed by volunteers, travels to primary locations where homeless people gather in the District. The van currently stops at 17th and Constitution, NW; 6th and Constitution, NW; and 2 See more details
Washington, DC 20010 20.28 miles from city center Chantilly
2025031523 Thrive DC is a homeless service organization providing an onsite breakfast (for anyone) and dinner (women and children only) and a lunch to go, as well as offering job training, employment preparedness services, access to showers, laundry, a computer lab, mail and phones. We distribute hygiene suppl See more details
Washington, DC 20001 20.32 miles from city center Chantilly
(202) 682-1005 Provides a safe daytime shelter for homeless and formerly homeless women. Offers meals (breakfast and lunch), daily NA meetings, education/training programs, support groups, case management, mental health referrals and access to showers and a laundry. Women in need of overnight shelter are referred See more details
Washington, DC 20011 20.39 miles from city center Chantilly
Provides residential housing and supportive services to 12 homeless men. Services include food, substance abuse counseling, case management, employment and housing placement assistance. Washers and dryers are available on the site. Dormitory style sleeping for 2-3 men per room. Projected length of s See more details
Washington, DC 20011 20.44 miles from city center Chantilly
202-722-4544 Provides residential housing and supportive services to 12 homeless men. Services include food, substance abuse counseling, case management, employment and housing placement assistance. Washers and dryers are available on-site. Dormitory style sleeping for 2-3 men per room.
Washington, DC 20010 20.54 miles from city center Chantilly
202-882-1237 This is a residential housing transitional housing service for 40 homeless men.
Provided at this location: ood, substance abuse counseling, case management, employment and housing placement assistance. Washers and dryers are available on the site. Dormitory style sleeping for 40 men. See more details
Washington, DC 20001 20.72 miles from city center Chantilly
202.355.5155 Our Drop Inn-Community Center is the only Bilingual Multicultural LGBT safe space in Washington, DC open 6 days a week, Monday-Saturday from 12-8pm.Our goal is to support the most vulnerable in our LGBT community when need it most. Staff and volunteers working together to provide basic human service See more details
Rockville, MD 20848 20.78 miles from city center Chantilly
301-251-0567 Emergency housing: up to 30 days. Meals, Counseling. Case management
The Emergency/Assessment Shelter, the most well-known Stepping Stones program, provides shelter and services for up to 6 families at any one time, generally housing around 30 families each year, including more than 100 i See more details
Washington, DC 20001 21.00 miles from city center Chantilly
(202) 393-1909 The 1,350-Bed Federal City Shelter is the largest and most comprehensive facility of its kind in America.
We also provide clothing to our residents. Donors, including stores, contribute thousands of pounds of clothing and shoes to CCNV's residents each year. Surplus clothing is sold in The Tr See more details
Washington, DC 20001 21.00 miles from city center Chantilly
(202) 508-0500 Located at 2nd & D, NW, spanning the entire block, and with the capacity to house well over a thousand people, Federal City Shelter FCS is the largest shelter in the country. JHP maintains a â€śbusiness centerâ€ť in the lobby that gives shelter residents access to free computers, internet, phones See more details
Rockville, MD 20850 21.12 miles from city center Chantilly
(301) 217-0314 Home Builders Care Assessment Center (Formerly known as the Men's Emergency Shelter) provides year-round shelter and serves men experiencing homelessness in our community. Each year the HBCAC serves over 800 men, keeping our neighbors with some of the greatest need off the streets.
Rockville, MD 20850 21.12 miles from city center Chantilly
301-424-1380 Provides transitional housing for 36 homeless men in a dormitory style setting, coordinated with substance abuse treatment and counseling, case management, and a required day treatment program. Also includes a computer lab where clients can get assistance with GED and employment preparation (resume See more details
Rockville, MD 20850 21.34 miles from city center Chantilly
301-217-0314 The Montgomery County Coalition for the Homeless is a leading organization dedicated to preventing and ending homelessness, by providing a range of programs and housing options.
Our housing and shelter programs:
Cordell Place - MCCH's newest award winning program provides p See more details
Rockville, MD 20853 21.50 miles from city center Chantilly
301-762-4651 Avery House, a halfway house for women and their children, provides a transitional program which fosters recovery through the love and care of a home community.
Services are provided through a contract between Montgomery County, Maryland and Chrysalis House, Inc. under a federal grant See more details
Dumfries, VA 22026 21.77 miles from city center Chantilly
703-221-3188 4 rooms for families and 6 beds for single males in a dorm-style room. Includes a community living room, kitchen, play area for children and laundry facilities. Acceptance requires completion of the standard intake process for all shelters in the county and a background check.
Silver Spring, MD 20912 22.60 miles from city center Chantilly
301-762-8682 Interfaith Works Community Vision Program is a day program for chronically street homeless men and women in Montgomery County, MD. From November 1st through April 1st each year we run one of the County's winter weather shelters housing 70 people each night. Our day program provides individualized See more details
Warrenton, VA 20188 24.12 miles from city center Chantilly
540-341-0900 Located at 95 Keith Street in Warrenton, this is the only emergency shelter in Fauquier County.We're open 24 hours/ 7 days per week.
Waldorf, MD 20603 26.56 miles from city center Chantilly
301.751.4870 We are an outreach ministry, servicing the needy in the DC, MD and Va regions. We prepare hot meals for the homeless twice a week and distribute groceries, to families in need through the months. Please call 301.751.4870 for days/hours of distribution. See more details