BATON ROUGE Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our BATON ROUGE, Louisiana Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for BATON ROUGE, LA and surrounding cities.
Help Us Help You
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
BATON ROUGE, LA 70802 (225) 343-6300 Mission: To provide emergency shelter and necessary support services to runaway, abandoned, and homeless youth ages 10 – 21 within the Baton Rouge Area, enabling them to transition into responsible and successful citizens.
Baton Rouge, LA 70821 1.87 miles from city center BATON ROUGE
(225) 336-4406 The Catholic Community Services (CCS) - Families First Program provides an array of services to homeless families including transitional housing and supporting services of case management, child care, financial counseling, after school tutoring, parenting skill training, referral for permanent housi See more details
Baton Rouge, LA 70802 2.00 miles from city center BATON ROUGE
(225) 388-5800 Hours of Operation: 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Friday
The primary focus of the Center is to assist homeless individuals and families with obtaining treatment and housing. The Center provides case management as well as a place for homeless See more details
Baton Rouge, LA 70802 2.02 miles from city center BATON ROUGE
(225) 383-7343 Men's night shelter. 56 bed shelter. Must be over 18 years old.
The original Bishop Ott Shelter opened in December of 1991. This program serves homeless men at its Plank Road location. In 1997, the Society opened the Bishop Ott Shelter on Convention St. At both these shelters, we offer mo See more details
Baton Rouge, LA 70802 2.14 miles from city center BATON ROUGE
(225) 355 4483 Homeless shelter for men from the Salvation Army.
At the Bed and Bread Lodge, The Salvation Army provides overnight shelter and a hot meal for men of all ages and offers the opportunity for them to take advantage of our many programs, which are designed to combat homelessness. By let See more details
Baton Rouge, LA 70802 2.22 miles from city center BATON ROUGE
225-448-1528 Lean on Me, Inc. is a non-profit that provides transitional housing
for homeless females. New Beginnings Safe House - is a place where women 18 and older can live in a safe and clean environment. We have 10 beds for single women and two family rooms.
See more details
Baton Rouge, LA 70802 2.41 miles from city center BATON ROUGE
(225) 343-3827 Maison des Amis' staff of 14 takes care of up to 46 adults whose mental illness has left them homeless in the Baton Rouge region. The number in need of our help, however, is growing from cuts in state mental health services that are putting more mentally ill people on the streets without treatment.< See more details
Baton Rouge, LA 70802 2.63 miles from city center BATON ROUGE
(225) 383-8367 Shelter for unaccompanied women and female youth, single parent families. No males over 6 years of age, female ex-convicts and pregnant women. See more details
Livingston, LA 23.28 miles from city center BATON ROUGE
(225) 567-2350 Call Quad Area Community Action Agency, Inc., for referrals
Hammond - (225) 567-2350
Springfield - (225) 294-4149
Denham Springs - (225) 665-4684
Quad Area continues to wage war on poverty by protecting and improving the quality of lives of the low income through services of education See more details